Week ending 25/10/19
- Mary Ellen Mack – on the Portrait and the Moment
- Interesting workshop on her thoughts about what makes a portrait work, heavy on the images, light on words – but very informative
- Sian Davey – Looking for Alice
- Reread – one of the books I am collecting that show images of people with disabilities and how that impacts on their or their families/friends lives
- about burnout and how to avoid
- an article about people with disabilities
- Initial work up on images of 3 people with some trial runs looking for good viewpoints around our local abbey
- Taking images of 3 people – at the abbey, unfortunately limited by very poor light conditions so very dark inside the abbey, not practical to use a flash even if I had a set up
- Some general images of the abbey to show historical background
- Phone photography of the area and the lovely autumn colour (+ some heavy rain)
- Started working on a long-term project of taking random images of unusual rubbish on the streets – this is for personal interest and as a play project!
- Finished initial write up on the aware and summary piece
- Still lacking in mojo so decided just to take pictures rather than thinking about it!
- Considering how to start working on long-term plan on showing mental health and its effects on the families